Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Daily Dreamboat

This is a found image from the 'net; I'm sorry to say that I can't remember the site, or else I would link it and give it due credit. I can't even remember how I found it; but I was immediately bowled over by this real-life, WW2 hero. Had Henry Wilson only gotten a hold of him, we probably would know him by a ridiculously phallic stage name. As it is, I shall continue to pretend that somewhere, in a parallel universe, this anonymous fly-boy is opening a lunch kit of Mor sandwich meat, tinned green beans and dehydrated orange juice, while wistfully re-reading the letter I had just sent him from home.

2 comments:

  1. He's delicious!
    Why didn't you tell me you were blogging? Tsk Tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because my paltry efforts wilt in comparison to yours and Thom's!

    Bitches.

    ReplyDelete