Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And you thought you had problems!

RIPPED FROM PAGES OF
TRUE STORY MAGAZINE!


"Liza - I've got to see you --" My husband's pleading left me cold with fury. "There's nothing to talk about," I snapped back. "We're finished, Tony - forever!" But in my heart I hadn't meant those words. And now they could have been the last words he would ever hear from me!



I'd always thought that my parents loved me, and that I could count on them when I needed them for anything. But on the most important night of my life, they let me down. That night, my parents became my enemy!



My sister-in-law said: "I have done everything for you - EVERYTHING! And now that I am sick you're going to desert me for a man! Well, let me tell you this - the man doesn't live who can make a woman happy. They're all selfish beasts!"



I was only fifteen when it happened - my first kiss, my first awakening to love. For twelve long years this passion consumed me, and the man was my sisters husband!




"...my mother-in-law said, "I know how you floozy town girls get a man - and you think you've got my son forever by having his baby! But something could happen to make you lose it!" The cunning evil in her voice filled me with terror. What was she planning to do to me?

Just thank your lucky stars that your "True Story" isn't as sordid as theirs...or is it?




Posted by ASKTHECOOLCOOKIE!

4 comments:

  1. this subscription had better arrive in a plain, unmarked paper sleeve. i have a reputation in my community that i must uphold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathlessly awaiting the film versions of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I may have to "borrow" them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "this man is mine" is my fav out of the ones you posted- haha

    ReplyDelete